Friday, June 19

4th of July Contest!!!!


You could win!!!
A 4th of July Crocheted Hanging Kitchen Towel

Here's how the contest works.
1) Take a look at my patriotic items listed for sale in my Etsy shop
2) Come back here and post a comment telling me which one you like best and why
3)Post a comment for any of my patriotic item blog posts telling me what you think of the item.
4)Make sure to leave your name and email or link to your etsy shop in your postings so you can be contacted if you are the winner and so that you will receive an entry for each posting.
5)Add yourself as a follower here on my blog

You receive one entry for each thing, so you could receive 3 entries total in the drawing.

The name will be randomly pulled from a basket on Monday June 29th. All entries must be received by 12pm (mountain time) on Monday June 29th.

The winner will be posted after 12pm (MT) on Monday June 29th and the item will be shipped by July 1st.

I will contact the winner right away to get shipping information. If I do not hear back from the winner by 9am (MT) June 30th then I will draw another winner. Please make sure to check back here to see who the winner is.

Have fun and good luck!
I can't wait to read your comments.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008