Sunday, February 15

A Sale & A Contest All In One!!!

YEAH!!!! A Sale, I always love a good sale so I decided to have my own awesome sale.


A Day After Valentine's Day Sale
Everything in my shop is 20% off the listed price......Today Only!

So what are you waiting for hurry over to my shop and visit my sale, you are sure to find something you will like. Make sure to grab it before it is gone.

And for some extra special fun let's have a CONTEST.
The 5th person to make a purchase from my shop today will receive a set of crocheted wash cloths just like these http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17320062

1 comments:

Claudio Tomassini said...

I invite you to visit my blog. you can find my last works of art at:

www.claudiotomassini.blogspot.com

yours Claudio Tomassini

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008